Friday, October 23, 2009

About Me

Hi!
This is the first time i blog. So I might not know what to write in this blog.

Let's talk about my self first.

My name is Lim Chun You
I am from Diploma in Biotechnology in Temasek Polytechnic.
I am now starting blogging through Effective Internet Research(EIR) as a CDS.

I like sports especially cycling and swimming even though I am still not very good in free-style. I also want to learn rock-climbing because i think that its a very interesting sport.
I usually cycle once a week on the sunday morning with my friends. I am now training on my fitness so that I can get a GOLD for my NAFFA and also I plan to sign up for a Osim Triathlon Race 2 years later with my friends. So I need to improve on my running and swimming!

I also like to hang out with my friends. Usually we go to watch a movie or a dinner. Now that the school has started, I doubt that we have time together now. Since most of us have to buck up on out studies.

I don't have any favourite shows in particular But i mostly watch Smallville and Legend of the Seeker which is shown on channel 5.

I also don't have any hobby in particular. But I do watch manga and anime online. I think most people do.

I think that all for the introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment