Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Third Day of EIR and the starting of my portfolio

Hi.

1 week had just past in a blink and its the third day of my EIR lesson.

Today, I had start searching for information for my project work and the topic for my project is The Development of Aids Research. I don't really know how to start my project but I had found some of the useful information that I can use for my project and I have also look for my Cell Biology Lecturer to get more useful information such as what is Aids virus in term of the molecular structure and whether its has true nucleus or not. By the way, true nucleus mean that it has a membrane-bound nucleus.

Hmm. I think this project helps me a lot. I learnt a lot things in it. The funny thing is that there are people arguing a lot about who gave the most accurate information! That really new to me. Haha.

I should start thinking about the content of the project. The game have just started. Lets see what is going to happen next EIR lesson.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment