Thursday, January 21, 2010

EIR Activity 7

Well. For this EIR lesson, I did not attend to because I was helping out in the school's open house. But I should be able to some of my thoughts to the question.

a. Which criteria did you use to evaluate Stomp.com? Why did you choose this criteria? What lessons have you learnt from this activity?

Hmm. I think that I will be evaluating on Free expression of thoughts/ideas. This criteria is simple and easy as it directly related to an individuals' thoughts. You are able to give your own opinions or thoughts on a particular subject which might and might not be accepted by all. But no one was able to do anything to it. Because it's all about personal thoughts. It showcases how open the website is in allowing any form of information that may be personal to be posted and being commented on.

b. How do you feel about sharing your views via Wiki?
Well. To me, i think that Wiki itself serves as a platform for sharing and interacting with other people. It can range from student to a professor. It allows comments to be debated and sometimes, yield very rationale conclusions about the topic. I also think that by sharing views, you are stimulating new ideas and thinking which will in turn further improve on the quality of work or topic you or others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment