Thursday, January 21, 2010

EIR Activity 8 & 9 My Dream Holiday

a. Update your blog with magical pictures of your Dream Holiday destinations
b. Which evaluation criteria did you used to evaluate the multimedia websites for your dream holiday? Why?
c. Why did you choose to go to your Dream Holiday destination.



Ever since young, I had been traveling to many different kind of places such as Paris, Switzerland, China and Taiwan. I had seen many different kind of things such as different kind of people and their living habits and all the different history about their country. When I was in Primary School, I wanted to grow up to be a pilot so that i can travel around the world to even more places that I had never been to before such as Canada, Alaska or even Cape Town. That's right! My Dream Holiday will be traveling around the world. It's very obvious right?







The picture shown above was Turkey. Turkey will be a good place if you are interested in Arts & Crafts, Night Life and Turkish Coffee. Well. Personally I was not really into their Arts & Crafts but it good to appreciated it as it portray out their culture. I was interested in their Night Life and their Turkish Coffee! I like to drink coffee even thought I don't really drink it everyday the coffee that I drink was not from Singapore because I don't like it and I don't know why. Turkey also have many History and Museums. Every time I go to a country, I love to visit their historical landmark. Last but not least, there's outdoor activities such as Diving and Mountain Climbing! If you had seen the introduction about me, you will know why I am so excited.









Next. It's Canada! I have been asking my dad to bring me there ever since I was in Secondary 1 which is 13 years old. I wish to visit that place because it have lots of beautiful scenery such as Mountains and Rivers. They look more beautifully during winter season. Yes! Winter. I love going to cold places and I don't know why. I think that I started to get bored by the one season all year round in Singapore. Well. I think I should not post anymore dream holiday that I want to go.

Well. The websites that I referred to is http://uscw.canada.travel/ and www.tourismturkey.org/

The evaluation criteria I used to evaluate these websites is Purpose, Accuracy, Coverage and Presentation and Arrangement.

Purpose - To provide readers information about the place of interests in the country. For example places for sightseeing, outdoor sport such as diving or museum tour.

Coverage - I believe the coverage of the site is quite comprehensive as it covers latest information regarding the place of interests. For example the museums, including things to do/recommendation on what should you do when you are there such as Sport, Food and Wine etc. Those recommendation could be by other people who had visited that place.

Presentation and Arrangement - I think that the presentation and arrangement of information is very good as all the information had been categorize into their different fields. For example Museum, Outdoor Sport. It make the web more simple to navigate around for the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment